We're launching expoze.io today 🚀
May 20, 2020
It's time! We're launching expoze.io today!
Over the course of the day we will be sending out invites to our beta users. We aim to have sent all of you a personal invitation by end the end of the day.
So, what can I expect?
Today, we're launching expoze.io 1.0.0 as a subscription based service with various plans available, each focused on different needs. Our platform will also have an entirely new look and feel as well as a place to call home in the form of a brand new landing page!
What are the available plans and features?
An extensive overview of what each plan entails can be found on our pricing page.
What do I need to do?
Not much really... During the day you will receive an email invitation containing a link to reset your password and validate some details.as we require you to reset your password and verify some details. Once done, you will have access to the new expoze.io.
What do I get?
Well, we have mentioned this before but in case you missed it:
And to top it off...
- As a thank you beta users will receive a free month of the expoze.io Core plan, which contains eye-tracking analysis for up to 50 images per month. In order for you to try out the newly added eye-tracking analysis for video we're also adding 30 seconds of video!
- After this free month, if a subscription isn't added and your account wasn't used, your account will be automatically removed.
We promised we'd share details regarding our Pro launch deal and we're happy to provide what's included:
What about the price?
- Beta users get exclusive access to a 1-year launch deal for our newly introduced expoze.io Pro package.
- This Pro package includes 11 minutes of video each month, combined with unlimited (FUP) images
- It also includes working in teams as well as a bunch of advanced features including custom heatmaps and raw data exports.
Our beta users have received an email containing a personal link to the offered package including the offered discount.
That's it. We're ready. We hope you are too!
If you have any additional questions feel free to get in touch via chat or through our contact form