Platform update: release 1.0.2
June 17, 2020
The one with the features.
In today's release (v1.0.2)
We added the following functionality:
- As an administrator you can now manage your company details.
- As an administrator you can now manage your plan.
- As an administrator you can now manage your payment method.
- As a user you can now upload (pretty much) any image and/or video file rather than a specific type of file.
We improved the following stuff you won't really see:
- Our backend was updated to version 2.1, allowing us to process your images and videos even faster.
- This backend update also lays the ground work for various new features we've been working on, allowing us to implement them on the frontend over the coming weeks.
- We've also started prepping our platform for notifications aimed to be added in update v1.0.3 scheduled for July 1, 2020.
We fixed the following/squished the following bugs:
- Certain file formats weren't supported in Safari. This should now be fixed.
- Some Safari users are encountering issues when creating subspaces (duplicate subspace, field is required while it was filled in).
- In some scenarios the sidebar vanishes for a second when switching pages.
- Users who tried to reset their password while their account wasn't activated were shown a blank page.
Some issues we are aware of and will fix in a coming release:
- In some scenarios users are unable to download the original file, in addition to the prediction.
- In some scenarios users are unable to remove a workspace when a prediction is running.
- In some scenarios the overview of the workspace shows the original unresized images.
- In some scenarios the look and feel of the platform isn't 100% consistent.
Thanks for reporting the bugs to us, we can't do this without you. If you happen to run into a bug yourself, don't hesitate to get in touch with us through our support page