Platform update: release 1.0.5
October 26, 2020
The one with SSO, improved file management and the long overdue UI fixes.
In today's release (v1.0.5)
We added the following functionality:
- We heard you: with this release we're making Single Sign On using SAML available to ALL of our Pro plan users. Previously this functionality was only accessible to our Pro+ users.
- As an administrator you can now more easily upgrade to a higher plan without having to contact support.
- We've added in an "About" page displaying the current expoze.io version as well as links to the various legal documents including our T&C's. The page can be found in your main menu.
We fixed the following/squished the following bugs:
- We've made major changes to the aesthetics of our interface, creating a more coherent and consistent UI.
- We've rewritten and updated almost every line of text to better described the various settings in your personal as well as company settings. Handy right?
- The to be added notification bar didn't have an "x" to close it. Woops...
- Switching to an older video prediction wouldn't always show untill play was pressed.
- The subspace menu wasn't always showing when opening a new workspace.
- We've updated some values to give a better understanding of what they are. Not all of you are familiar with the term Alpha or Boost value, right?
- We've added percentages to various sliders to better show the exact value you are selecting.
Some issues we are aware of and will fix in a coming release:
- There is no check on existing content when deleting a workspace
- In some scenarios users are unable to download the original file, in addition to the prediction.
- In some scenarios users are unable to remove a workspace when a prediction is running.
- Some Safari users are encountering issues when creating subspaces (duplicate subspace, field is required while it was filled in).
Thanks for reporting the bugs to us, we can't do this without you. If you happen to run into a bug yourself, don't hesitate to get in touch with us through our support page.A glimpse of our next release
We love being open about what we're currently working on, so we wanted to give you a glimpse of what's to come in our next release:
- We've heard you: we're improving file and download management including the option to mass download predictions, move, rename and delete files and subspaces.
- Ever wondered how much attention goes to just the logo or tagline in your design? Well, we're adding something cool for you to play with expoze.io: Area Of Interest predictions. These allow you to select the area of your design you are most interested in and calculate a value for this specific area. Neat right?
- Got some stuff you're working on that shouldn't be accessible to all of your colleagues? We're working on the option to assign users to specific workspaces and to create personal workspaces, so you decide who gets to see what.
- Security your thing but don't have access to SSO? We're working on 2FA for ALL plans to allow you to secure your account on your own terms.
Keep in mind these are work in progress and priorities might shift to a release later down the road. We will obviously update the above list in our next release.