Platform update: release 1.0.6
December 03, 2020
The one with the backend changes.
In today's release (v1.0.6)
We added the following functionality:
- As an administrator you can now manage your billing details directly from the platform.
- We've made changes to the way our backend manages users and organisations to make our platform more future proof.
- We've added in an account section which shows your unique account ID as well as the display name of your organisation. This can differ from the name used in your billing details.
- We've automated the way taxes are applied to accounts, so invoices now match all regulatory standards.
- We've moved a couple of things around and renamed various menu items to make them more easy to find.
- We've implemented the possibility to use Promo codes when renewing/registering for expoze.io, laying the groundwork for our to be launched referral program.
- We've made changes in the sign up process to match the above functionality.
We fixed the following/squished the following bugs:
- Usernames used to supported capital letters, causing some problems with our platform not properly recognizing users.
- A bug in SSO caused it to stop working for some users.
Some issues we are aware of and will fix in a coming release:
- There is no check on existing content when deleting a workspace
- In some scenarios users are unable to download the original file, in addition to the prediction.
- In some scenarios users are unable to remove a workspace when a prediction is running.
- Some Safari users are encountering issues when creating subspaces (duplicate subspace, field is required while it was filled in).
Thanks for reporting the bugs to us, we can't do this without you. If you happen to run into a bug yourself, don't hesitate to get in touch with us through our support page.A glimpse of what's coming
We love being open about what we're currently working on, so we wanted to give you a glimpse of what's to come in our next releases:
- Ever wondered how much attention goes to just the logo or tagline in your design? Well, we're adding something cool for you to play with expoze.io: Area Of Interest predictions. These allow you to select the area of your design you are most interested in and calculate a value for this specific area. Neat right?
- Even though we're adding a new way of managing media in today, we're looking to optimize this even further: we're improving file and download management including the option to mass download predictions, move, rename and delete files and subspaces.
- Got some stuff you're working on that shouldn't be accessible to all of your colleagues? We're working on the option to assign users to specific workspaces and to create personal workspaces, so you decide who gets to see what.
- Security your thing but don't have access to SSO? We're working on 2FA for ALL plans to allow you to secure your account on your own terms.
Keep in mind these are work in progress and priorities might shift to a release later down the road. We will obviously update the above list in our next release.