Platform update: release 1.1.0
March 19, 2021
The one with the AOI predictions and the revamped UI.
In today's release (v1.1.0)
We added the following functionality:
- Area of Interest predictions are now available to all plans!
- We've revamped the UI to better match user expectations.
- We've improved file management significantly including the option to:
- Delete individual files, folders and subfolders
- Delete heatmaps
- Download all heatmaps related to a single image or video
- Rename your files and folders.
- An improved way of file processing in our backend, leading to improved file and codec support, faster transcoding and EVEN FASTER image and video analysis. Seriously, with faster we mean a LOT faster.
We fixed the following/squished the following bugs:
- Workspaces could be removed without any validation, even if they included files.
- In some scenarios users were unable to download the original file, in addition to the prediction.
- In some scenarios users were unable to remove a workspace when a prediction was running.
- Some Safari users were encountering issues when creating subspaces (duplicate subspace, field is required while it was filled in).
- In some scenarios, a re-invite of a user would render the original invite invalid.
- Switching between predictions would sometimes cause the wrong heatmap to be displayed.
Some issues we are aware of and will fix in a coming release:
- We currently don't have any open reported issues :-)
Thanks for reporting the bugs to us, we can't do this without you. If you happen to run into a bug yourself, don't hesitate to get in touch with us through our support page.A glimpse of what's coming
We love being open about what we're currently working on, so we wanted to give you a glimpse of what's to come in our next releases:
- Got some stuff you're working on that shouldn't be accessible to all of your colleagues? We're working on the option to create a personal workspace, so you have your own personal space to work in.
- Security your thing but don't have access to SSO? We're working on 2FA for ALL plans to allow you to secure your account on your own terms.
Keep in mind these are work in progress and thus priorities might shift, leading to features being pushed to a release later down the road or not being released at all. We will obviously update the above list in our next release.