Platform update: release 1.1.1
June 14, 2021
The one with the trials and bug fixes.
In today's release (v1.1.1)
We added the following functionality:
- Free 14 day trials are now available!
- As part of these trials users get access to all Pro plan functionality, including the option to try out video analysis.
- We've added the option to up and downgrade your plan.
- We've added a side by side comparison of our plans to the manage plan page to give you a better understanding of the pros and cons of each plan.
- We've added a new payment method; SEPA!
We fixed the following/squished the following bugs:
- In some scnearios users weren't able to access Pro features, even if they were a Pro user.
- In some scenarios deleting media items didn't work properly.
- Using the complete download options did not always include all heatmaps.
- In some cases when using Safari or Firefox the download button for video files did not work.
- When inviting a second user an incorrect error would be displayed on screen.
- In some cases the AOIs would move back to their original location after refreshing the page.
- When an invited user was too late accepting his/her invitation and the invite was resent, the link in the "Resend" email did not always work.
- In some scenarios, after sending an invite to a new user, a ghost user would be created leading to incorrect invites.
- In some cases certain letters and/or numbers couldn't be used when renaming an AOI.
- Running a prediction on a PNG with a transparant background would generate an incorrect result.
- In some scenarios popups and menus wouldn't automatically close.
- In the media viewer there was a discrepancy between the original image/video and the heatmap overlay for older results.
- In some cases, after running a prediction, the page had to be refreshed to show the result.
- Users trying to pay using a 3DS secure creditcard were experiencing authentication issues.
- In some scenarios the heatmap output generated would be the opposite of what was expected.
- Company details weren't always properly synced, showing empty detail fields in the account information tab.
- In some cases users were experiencing issues when trying to upload multiple files in one go. This seemed to happen primarily when uploading large numbers of video.
- In some cases, cancelling a subscription would not always properly cancel the subscription, causing users to receive an invoice even after they cancelled their subscription.
- We fixed some spelling errors, misaligned buttons and what not.
Some issues we are aware of and will fix in a coming release:
- We currently don't have any open reported issues :-)
Thanks for reporting the bugs to us, we can't do this without you. If you happen to run into a bug yourself, don't hesitate to get in touch with us through our support page.A glimpse of what's coming
We love being open about what we're currently working on, so we wanted to give you a glimpse of what's to come in our next releases:
- While we are still in the early stages, we are spending a lot of time working on our yet to be revealed branding module.
- Got some stuff you're working on that shouldn't be accessible to all of your colleagues? We're working on the option to create a personal workspace, so you have your own personal space to work in.
- Security your thing but don't have access to SSO? We're working on 2FA for ALL plans to allow you to secure your account on your own terms.
Keep in mind these are work in progress and thus priorities might shift, leading to features being pushed to a release later down the road or not being released at all. We will obviously update the above list in our next release.