Onboarding made easy; version 1.2.3 Is now live
March 28, 2022
The one with the guided tour functionality.
In today's release (v1.2.3)
We added/updated the following functionality:
- We're making onboarding easier with our new Guided tour functionality!
- We've made some changes to our GCP setup to improve scalability.
- We've made some changes to the way we deploy code, so we can deliver updates even faster without needing downtime!
We fixed the following/squished the following bugs:
- AOI visibility wasn't always saved correctly
- Sometimes videos would get stuck in transcoding
- A bunch of typos are now corrected
- In some scenarios users were unable to remove a payment method they added
Thanks for reporting the bugs to us, we can't do this without you. If you happen to run into a bug yourself, don't hesitate to get in touch with us through our support page.A glimpse of what's coming
We love being open about what we're currently working on, so we wanted to give you a glimpse of what's to come in our next releases by providing a publicly available roadmap
. We also give visitors the option to upvote certain features and ideas so we can better understand what we should be working on!
Keep in mind these are work in progress and thus priorities might shift, leading to features being pushed to a release later down the road or not being released at all.