Improved AOIs and Photoshop plugin submitted; version 1.3.0 is here!
May 02, 2022
The one with the improved AOIs, the freemium plan and the Photoshop plugin
In today's release (v1.3.0)
We added/updated the following functionality:
- We've made significant improvements to our AOI functionality, including;
- New AOI shapes: Circular, Triangular and Polygonal!
- The option to export AOI data in a handy csv file.
- Copy pasting AOIs from one file to the other, so you can ensure you have the same exact dimensions
- Our Photoshop plugin has been submitted to Adobe for review.
- We've done some preparations for our to be launched Freemium plan, which will make trialing our platform easier and quicker. We will formally launch this new free to use plan in the coming weeks.
We fixed the following/squished the following bugs:
- In some cases switching between files during analysis would result in an error
- The heatmap visibility slider wouldn't always save correctly.
- In some cases SSO wasn't removed in the UI even though access was revoked
- We fixed some visual errors, including weird spinning wheel animations.
Thanks for reporting the bugs to us, we can't do this without you. If you happen to run into a bug yourself, don't hesitate to get in touch with us through our support page.A glimpse of what's coming
We love being open about what we're currently working on, so we wanted to give you a glimpse of what's to come in our next releases by providing a publicly available roadmap
. We also give visitors the option to upvote certain features and ideas so we can better understand what we should be working on!
Keep in mind these are work in progress and thus priorities might shift, leading to features being pushed to a release later down the road or not being released at all.