Easier AOI management, bug fixes and QOL improvements in v1.3.1!
July 21, 2022
The one with the AOI management, bugfixes and QOL improvements.
In today's release (v1.3.1)
We added/updated the following functionality:
- More AOI improvements;
- An edit button for the Polygonal shape.
- Auto calculation for pasted AOIs, no need to move the AOI anymore, so you can ensure its in EXACTLY the same spot.
- Improved knowledge base articles covering AOIs
- An improved way of managing AOIs;
- Mass hide/unhide AOIs
- Mass delete AOIs
- Our Photoshop plugin was approved by Adobe and is now ready for use! Download it here.
- We've improved error messaging in multiple places to better guide users in what to do next.
We fixed the following/squished the following bugs:
- We've fixed some scenarios which would result in errors.
- We've made some visual improvements to the UI
- We've fixed an issue in the watermark functionality that would result in an endless loader.
- We've fixed and corrected some issues with credits, in prep of our migration to a new credit system planned for the end of August.
Thanks for reporting these bugs to us, we can't do this without you. If you happen to run into a bug yourself, don't hesitate to get in touch with us through our support page
.A glimpse of what's coming
We love being open about what we're currently working on, so we wanted to give you a glimpse of what's to come in our next releases by providing a publicly available roadmap
. We also give visitors the option to upvote certain features and ideas so we can better understand what we should be working on!
Keep in mind these are work in progress and thus priorities might shift, leading to features being pushed to a release later down the road or not being released at all.