Platform Update: UX and usability upgrades, simplified downloads and more in expoze.io 1.4.3!
November 06, 2023
Can you believe it? It's already expoze.io update time again! In this one we're releasing some UX and usability upgrades, simplified file downloads and a micro-survey.
Today's release is all about the little things. We've received some feedback that the in-app experience is not always ideal due to some small issues, so we wanted to take care of these quickly to improve the quality of life for our loyal expoze.io users.
In today's release (v1.4.3)
We added/updated the following functionality:
- Added a micro-survey to receive quick feedback from users after creating a heatmap
- Simplified the heatmap downloading process; now only one button click is required to download heatmaps
- Changed the maximum boost setting of custom heatmaps to 5
- Added preview images and succinct descriptions of heatmap presets
- Updated the AOI box colour and border. Newly created AOIs will now be added to the centre of the media viewer instead of the top-left corner.
- Removed some unnecessary buttons and improved button phrasing
- Added a visual example and better description to the Areas of Interest info box
And we've fixed the following bugs:
Beta Testing Program
- Users who don't meet activity criteria will have their account deleted automatically
- Fixed a bug with incorrectly storing billing details during sign-up process
- Added new icons to the plans page
- Fixed a bug which allowed users to add multiple subscriptions to a single account
We know we've been a little quiet on the update front recently, but that is going to change! We have lots of great ideas that we would like to share with our loyal user base. From new kinds of metrics, to UI upgrades, benchmarks, API endpoints and integrations. But getting your feedback on new features is important - which is why we're launching a Beta Testing Program!
Interested in participating in surveys, user tests, and pilot testing of brand new features from expoze.io? Sign up for our Beta Testing Program by filling in your details here. If you choose to sign up, we'll be in touch if a suitable testing opportunity pops up!Become a testerA glimpse of what's coming:
We love being open about what we're currently working on, so we wanted to give you a glimpse of what's to come in our next releases by providing a publicly available roadmap. We also give visitors the option to upvote certain features and ideas so we can better understand what we should be working on!
Keep in mind these are works in progress and thus priorities might shift, leading to features being pushed to a release later down the road or not being released at all.
Got any questions? Feel free to contact us via our support inbox at email@example.com