Simple speak intro: Terms & Conditions
We have summed up our Terms & Conditions in a few simple sentences. Obviously, this text does not replace the official legal stuff, but it will give you an idea of what’s in there.
In short, these are the headlines:
- You have to be at least 16 years old to use our tools.
- Your content is yours – you own it, and you are responsible for it. We will only do what is needed for our services to work properly...
- ...unless you are doing something illegal, in which case we can block and/or delete your stuff, and suspend your account(s). Just don't be that person.
- We may make changes to our terms, service and/or fees from time to time. If you have an account and don’t like something we change, you can cancel at any time.
- And we should mention that you use our service at your own risk; we are not liable for any damages if things go wrong.
And that’s it. Makes sense right?
Looking for the full legal documentation? You've found it. To make it easier for you, we’ve gathered them all here under one roof.
If you have any questions or concerns – don't hesitate to get in touch with us using the form below.